The Rothko painting below reminded me of how very hot it is in NYC right now, so I decided to use it as the inspiration for an outfit!
1) 3.1 Philip Lim Draped Vest Top in Peach Silk - I love Philip Lim and think this top could be used as the base for a lot of outfits.
2) Bounkit Lapis & Coral Drop Earrings - I have had my eye on these for months. I think they look a bit Byzantine.
3) Lanvin Cigarette case box clutch - I love the structure of this bag and the color is so hot right now.
4) Current/Elliott The Rolled Skinny low-rise jeans - Like everyone else, I've been on a colored jean kick.
5) Asos Hairspray Heeled Sandals With Color Block - Cute shoes at a bargain price from ASOS.
How will you be beating the heat this weekend? Have a great one!