Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Father's Day Gift Guide
1. A Nice Bottle of Wine - If he really likes wines, sign him up for the wine club Velvet Palate. Image here.
2. Picture Frame - My parents always love it when I give them albums or pictures. Why not frame a recent family photo for dad's office? If your dad is anything like mine, the most recent family photos in his office are easily a decade old. I love wooden frames by Tizo.
3. Sports Tickets - Buy dad tickets to his favorite sporting event and go with him. Go Yankees! Image here.
4. Golf Shirt - If he can't wait to spend his summer on the links, buy him a new shirt. I like this one by Ralph Lauren.
5. Omaha Steaks - My dad loves to grill and a combo from Omaha Steaks would keep him happy for weeks.