1 cup steamed lentils (you can usually find pre-steamed packages at the grocery store)
1 tbsp chopped parsley
½ red pepper chopped
½ small onion chopped
6 large frozen cooked shrimp, thawed, tails removed and cut into bite-size pieces*
½ tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp olive oil
squeeze of lemon
salt and pepper to taste
|Package of Steamed Lentils|
1. Put the lentils, chopped red pepper and chopped parsley in a bowl.
2. Sauté the chopped onion in a pan using cooking spray over medium heat until tender. Add shrimp and continue to sauté for one minute.
3. Add the onion and shrimp to the bowl.
4. Whisk together dressing ingredients in a different bowl.
5. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve!